Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Aciclovir
laboratory: Arrow Generic
2 g tube
Treatment of localized cold sores (also called "cold sores").
Dosage ACICLOVIR ARROW CONSEIL 5% Cream Tube of 2 g
Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Apply the cream 5 times a day, on herpes lesions sitting exclusively on the lips.
- The treatment is more effective if it is started at the first symptoms announcing an outbreak of cold sores.
- The duration of treatment should not exceed 10 days.
- History of hypersensitivity to aciclovir or to any of the excipients.
- In application in the eye, in the mouth, in the vagina.
- Children under 6 years old.
Adverse effects Aciclovir Arrow Tip
- Sensations of tingling or transient burns may follow the application of the cream.
- In some patients, erythema or dry skin has been observed.
- Risk of eczema, due to the presence of propylene glycol.