Generic drug of Speciafoldine
Therapeutic class: Oncology and hematology
Active ingredients: Folic acid
Box of 200
- Macrocytic anemia due to folic acid deficiency.
- Chronic disorders of intestinal absorption irrespective of their origin.
- Inadequate intake: malnutrition, alcoholism.
- Pregnancy in case of proven deficiency. In women who have already had children with neural tube closure abnormalities (spina bifida ...), some authors have found that a periconceptional folic supplementation of 5 mg per day in the preceding month and 3 months following conception reduced the recurrence of malformation risk for subsequent pregnancies. Nevertheless, antenatal diagnosis in search of this type of malformation remains essential.
Dosage FOLIC ACID CCD 5 mg Tablet Box of 200
Daily dosages are between 5 and 15 mg, or 1 to 3 tablets per day.
Pregnancy: in case of proven deficiency (see indications).
Allergy to one of the constituents.
Adverse effects Folic Acid Ccd
- Very rare cases of allergic skin reactions.
- Possibility of gastrointestinal disorders.