Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Sodium hypochlorite
Solution for local application
Bottle of 250 ml
Antisepsis of the skin, mucous membranes and wounds.
Antiseptic agents are not sterilizing, they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
Dosage DAKIN COOPER STABILIZED 0.5% Solution for local application 250 ml bottle
Local applications of DAKIN COOPER STABILIZED are, without dilution:
· Either in washes, in local baths or in irrigations,
· Either in soaked compresses or in wet dressings,
Renew treatment as needed.
· Known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
· Do not apply in the eye.
Dakin Cooper Stabilize side effects
· Possibility of subjective sensations of burning or irritation only on damaged skin (major wounds, gynecological surgery), usually not justifying the cessation of treatment.
· Risk of irritative effect under prolonged occlusion.