Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
Active ingredients: Mephenesine, Methyl Nicotinate
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
80 g tube
Adjunctive local treatment of muscle pain of the adult.
Dosage DECONTRACTYL Balm Ointment Tube of 80 g
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT.
A cutaneous application in light massages, 2 to 3 times a day.
Duration of treatment limited to 5 days maximum without medical advice.
Wash your hands thoroughly after each use (to avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes).
· Hypersensitivity to any of the components.
· Do not use on mucous membranes, eyes, injured skin or under occlusive dressing.
· Child with a history of febrile seizures or not (due to the presence of terpene derivatives as excipients).
Undesirable effects Decontractyl Balm
Possible local allergic reaction requiring discontinuation of treatment.
Due to the presence of terpene derivatives, as excipients, and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
· Risk of seizures in infants and children
· Possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.