Generic drug from Praxilene
Therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Naftidrofuryl
Capsule containing microgranules
Box of 20
- Symptomatic treatment of intermittent claudication of chronic occlusive arterial diseases of the lower limbs (stage 2).
- Symptomatic treatment of the cognitive and neurosensory pathological deficit of the elderly (excluding Alzheimer's disease and other dementias).
- Suites of ischemic strokes.
- Adjunctive treatment of Raynaud's syndrome.
Dosage DI-ACTANE Ge 100 mg Capsule containing microgranules Box of 20
- Arteriopathies of the lower limbs: 2 capsules, 3 times a day, or 600 mg of naftidrofuryl.
- chronic pathological deficit of the elderly, strokes of stroke, Raynaud's syndrome: 1 capsule 3 times a day, or 300 mg of naftidrofuryl without exceeding 4 capsules.
The catches will be distributed during meals.
The capsule can be swallowed as is with a large glass of water, without crunching, or after opening and incorporation of the microgranules in a semi-liquid food.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- hypersensitivity to naftidrofuryl or any of the components of the drug,
- known hyperoxaluria,
- history of recurrent renal calcium lithiasis.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This medicine is mainly used in elderly people for whom the risk of pregnancy is absent. In the absence of relevant clinical data, the use of naftidrofuryl is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Adverse effects DI-Actane GE
- Rarely, digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting, epigastric pain), rash.
- Exceptionally, some cases of liver injury have been reported.
- In some patients who took the drug without a drink at bedtime, discontinuation of the capsule resulted in local esophagitis.
- Exceptionally, oxalocalcic renal lithiasis (see warnings and precautions for use).