Generic Medicine of Art
Therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Diacerein
Box of 30
Delayed symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis of the hip and knee.
Dosage DIACEREINE QUALIMED 50 mg Capsule Box of 30
RESERVED FOR ADULTS (over 15 years).
The capsules are swallowed as is, without opening them, with a glass of water, preferably in the middle of meals.
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, divided into 1 taken in the morning and 1 taken in the evening.
In the elderly, in patients with moderate hepatic impairment or renal impairment, there is no need to change the dosage.
In patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min) daily dosages should be reduced by half.
This medicine is contraindicated in case of:
· Inflammatory organic colopathy (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease ...),
· Occlusive or sub-occlusive syndrome,
· Abdominal pain syndromes of undetermined cause,
Hypersensitivity to rhein and substances of similar activity,
Hypersensitivity to any of the excipients,
· Severe liver failure.
Adverse effects Diacereine Qualimed
· The most commonly reported adverse reactions were diarrhea, loose stools, abdominal pain.
· Pigmentation of the recto-colic mucosa (colonic melanosis) has been rarely observed.
· A dark coloration of the urine in relation to the structure of the molecule and without pathological value can be observed.
Cases of pruritus, rashes and eczema have been described.
Cases of liver damage, particularly cytolytic (see Warnings and Precautions section ) have been reported since the product was placed on the market.