Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
Active ingredients: Nifuroxazide
Box of 12
- Acute diarrhea suspected of bacterial origin in the absence of suspicion of invasive phenomena (deterioration of the general state, fever, toxi-infectious signs ...).
The treatment does not dispense dietary measures and rehydration if it is necessary.
- The importance of rehydration by oral or intravenous rehydration solution should be adapted according to the intensity of the diarrhea, the age and the peculiarities of the patient (associated diseases, ...).
Dosage DIAFURYL 200 mg Capsule Box of 12
RESERVED FOR ADULTS (from 15 years old).
- 1 capsule 4 times a day.
- The duration of treatment is limited to 3 days.
- Hypersensitivity to nitrofuran derivatives or any of the other ingredients.
- Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug is contraindicated in case of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Diafuryl side effects
Possibility of allergic reactions such as rash, urticaria, angioedema or anaphylactic shock.