Generic drug from DI-Antalvic
Therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Dextropropoxyphene, Paracetamol
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Box of 100
Symptomatic treatment of painful conditions of moderate to intense intensity, and / or not responding to the use of peripheral analgesics alone.
Dosage DIALGIREX 30 mg / 400 mg Capsule Box of 100
Reserved for adults.
- 4 capsules per day on average and up to 6 in rebel pain, regularly distributed within an interval of 4 hours between each dose.
- The capsules should be swallowed with a large glass of water, and preferably with a snack.
- In case of renal insufficiency, the interval between 2 doses will be at least 8 hours (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min).
- This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
. Hyper-sensitivity to one of the compounds.
. Children under 15 years old.
- Contraindications related to paracetamol:
. allergy to paracetamol,
. hepatocellular insufficiency.
- Contraindications related to dextropropoxyphene:
. allergy to dextropropoxyphene,
. severe renal insufficiency,
. breastfeeding: this medication passes into breast milk; some cases of hypotonia and respiratory pauses have been reported in infants after ingestion by mothers of dextropropoxyphene at therapeutic doses. In case of breast-feeding, taking this medicine is contraindicated.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
Concomitant intake of dextropropoxyphene is not recommended with:
. alcohol and drugs containing alcohol,
. the morphine agonist-antagonists (nalbuphine, buprenorphine, pentazocine),
Side effects Dialgirex
RELATED TO PARACETAMOL :
- Few cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as anaphylactic shock, angioedema, erythema, urticaria, skin rash have been reported. Their occurrence requires the definitive discontinuation of this drug and related drugs.
- Very exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia and neutropenia have been reported.
RELATED TO DEXTROPROPOXYPHENE :
- the most frequent :
- more rarely :
. constipation, abdominal pain, rash, headache, asthenia, euphoria,
. minor vision disorders, disorientation, somnolence, dizziness,
. sometimes severe hypoglycemia, especially in elderly patients with diabetes or renal insufficiency,
. cholestatic hepatitis, or mixed.